Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Natasha + James | Phoenix, AZ

I did my best to get these images posted and not keep the bride and groom in suspense.

Tailese and I would like to thank Natasha and James for the complimentary flight and hotel arrangements. The hotel staff and amenities were great! What also made it sweet was to know that the hotel was 2.5 miles away from the airport and 1 mile away from the wedding/reception venue. It's always good to travel out of your hometown to new surroundings to capture new ideas, meet great people and squeeze in a little vacation.

The wedding ambiance, color scheme, decorations and scenery kept me bubbling over with all kinds of creative ideas. I couldn't stop taking pictures. We hope you love the images.

Congratulations Natasha and James!

Our hotel room compliments of the bride and groom.

A welcome kit filled with goodies was available to us, family and friends who checked into their hotel room.
The outside view of our hotel.
The wedding venue

Tailese pulled double duty by helping the bride with her makeup.






Mom did her best not to cry but the emotions were too strong.
Great emotional photo by Tailese just before Natasha and her dad made their entrance.

















Outside the reception hall







Dad enjoys every minute of holding his little girl in his arms.

James dances with his mother.
An evening coming to a close


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam and Tailese! Sam and Tailese! SAM AND TAILESE!!! The pictures were awesome...well worth the wait! Can't wait to see more! Thank you for going above and beyond to capture all of our special moments on our day! You're the best!

Margaret said...

Dear Samuel, Your skills with the camera are exceptional. You captured the wedding intimacy as well as the surrounding graphic and architectural elements. There are a lot of photo opportunities on the east coast. So, if you and Tailese are thinking about taking a trip east, you are always welcome to stay with David and I.

Vivian said...

My God!!! Sam you are truly blessed with the gift of photography. And Tailese, you need to step out fully and exercise and capitolize on your artistry skills! You two are a blessed duo. I love each and every picture except the one of me crying. How come everyone always catches me crying? Thank you for capturing the beauty, spirit and exquisiteness of my daughter and son-in-law's special day. I have to go - I'm tearing up now. Can't wait to see the rest.

Vivian * Mother of the Bride

Wanda said...

The breath taking nature,lake-park,sand....Iloved. The water views and the water secenes of the groom and groomsmen, Bride and Groom kissing were so sexy,cool.I just can't wait to see more,..the repection, beautiful and ... you and your wife are a talented team. The bride and groom are top models. Shelia my sister and son, are bright and shinning stars,the whole wedding party were one with nature.