Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Olivia

Three years ago, I photographed Brennah and Reggie's wedding and two years after that, she contacted me to take her pregnancy photos while she was carrying lil' Miss Olivia. Well Olivia turned one-years old this past January and she is so darn adorable. This past weekend, we scheduled a "lifestyle" baby session in the home of Brennah and Reggie. Olivia took well to me as soon as I walked in the door. It's something about that clean baby scent that's addictive. Holding her reminded me of holding my own two kids (Andrew and Sydney). Olivia has a lot of personality and is eager to take on the world.











Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Brennah Tate said...

SAM I LOVE THE PICS!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL!!! YOU ARE AMAZING. I KNOW ALL YOUR CLIENTS LOVE YOU BUT, REGGIE AND I REALLY LOVE YOU. YOU HAVE PHOTOGRAPHED EVERY MAJOR MILESTONE IN OUR LIFE!!! FOR THE RECORD, REGGIE AND I GOT MARRIED ALMOST THREE YEARS AGO...I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO DO THE MATH AND GET THE WRONG IDEA. I BRAG ABOUT YOU TO ANYBODY THAT LISTENS!!! YOU'RE THE BEST. THANKS FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE, BRENNAH TATE