Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sara + James | Oct. 23 Fall Lake View Wedding


I hate to say this but this was our last wedding of 2010, such a bitter sweet. There are more upcoming events to shout about in the near future but I won’t take this time to discuss.

Nevertheless, you couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day to get married. The day started out sunny, then gray, a few sputters of rain but nothing to hinder the wedding ceremony of Sara and James at Lake of the Forest. I’ve known Sara’s mother for about two years and was humbly honored that she would call upon me to photograph Sara’s wedding. I must digress a year back because I did photograph Sara’s younger sister, Meghan, senior pictures. So maybe that had something to do with her reaching out to me (so cool). The Fall foliage and the lake view made this a dream wedding come true. The rich November Fall colors (brown, gold, yellows) made the outdoor images pop. Both were great to work with and exerted lots of energy. Your wedding was the bomb!

Below are some of my favorite images.

















































Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

Antisha - wedding videographer said...

Sam you did a great job...and it looked like a perfect day for a wedding. You continue to take your photography to new levels.

Samuel Jordon II said...

Thank you sooo much Antisha for the kind words.

Kim Sinnard said...

Sam-
I love these pictures!!! Beautiful choice for a venue and time of year (I'm bias ;o)). But you, ofcourse, captured it perfectly.

Shelly Miller said...

Sam - as the MOB (Mother-of-the-Bride)I am here to say "WOW"!! What fantastic pictures! But then again, I knew they would be with you behind the camera! Now the hard part, how do we ever chose??!!

Janell Stricklan said...

These have to be without a doubt the most breathtaking wedding photos I've EVER seen.

Everything looked so beautiful Shelly, and I'm so happy for you and your family. I wish the happy couple all the best for their new future together!

Anonymous said...

More pictures. Our photographer did a great job!

~ Sara ~

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics!

- Jen Fleck

Anonymous said...

Your pictures where amazing!! Beautiful wedding. I loved your dress, it was perfect for you, very classy!

- Kristy

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are wonderful! :)

-Whitney-

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Congrats!! And your cake looked gorgeous, too :)

~ Beth

Anonymous said...

Both your cleavage and you dress look...incredible. In the third one. These are really great!

- Serena

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out so beautiful. You certainly have a gift! Hope you are well!

- Carolyn Stiles Kidder