Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baby 'Layla' Graces Mommy and Daddy's Prayers | Precious Baby


Last year during the month of May, I photographed Geoffrey and Mallory's wedding here in Kansas City. A week ago, both celebrated the birth of their first child - Layla. I absolutely love the name!! This was one of my lifestyle family sessions. I have two children and I have learned that there are no books that can prepare you for raising children - it's all parental instincts. Enjoy the precious moments and learn to compromise on the feeding and early morning feedings...LOL

Above and below are a few of my favorite lifestyle documentary images.





Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Natalie Kroft said...

Gorgeous!

Pam Huffman said...

love love love

Annie Haefner said...

Just precious!!!! :)

Clinton Bowman said...

love it congrats

Amanda Wiehl Garren said...

So adorable! Great pic!

Geoffrey Willeke said...

"Thank you Samuel Jordon Jr. and Royal Photography, you are an artist. Mallory Willeke and I love the photos.

Natalie Kroft said...

"Those are so precious! I love them!!"

Robin Dayton said...

precious