Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Christy + Matthew | May 29

Can we all say fun? That’s the best way I can explain Christy and Matt’s wedding at the Olathe Bible Church. There wasn’t anything ordinary about their wedding. Christy and Matt agreed to see each other before the ceremony so we eliminated a lot of the formal photos just before the guest arrived. Harley, their pet dog, also wanted to take pictures with his owners. Harley didn’t want to miss out on the action so he made a request to see them as well inside the church before the guest arrived.

The reception was held at the St. Andrews Golf Club. Christy’s dad and uncles were the life of the party. From what I was told, it’s a rare that her uncles would be in the same place at one time. Any one could tell that they had a ball.

I enjoyed myself and I want to thank Christy, Matt and their families for giving me the opportunity to document their wedding day.






























Share/Bookmark

No comments: