Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kimberly + Shelton | July 11

Kim and Shelton's wedding took place at the Canaan Worship Center and their reception was held at The Rhapsody. Kim, a true diva, dreamed of her wedding day to be one thing only - fun. Everyone from the bridal party, parents and friends were ready to party! From what I've been told Kim is a spontaneous young lady. Shelton, is cool, calm and collective. I would call him the "smooth operator".

Their bridal colors were awesome. Everything about their wedding was a different flair. Kim told me that she studied The Knot for 6-months! She was ready for just about anything and was open to just about anything.

Congratulations Kim and Shelton, I had a blast. Thank you Angela for the referral.




Who says a man won't cry at a wedding?
Kim and her dad share some conversation and advice just before she walks down the aisle.













Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

CK said...

I love these pictures. You have outdone yourself once again. I really liked how you didn't let the weather deter you but instead foster your creativity.

Anonymous said...

Kimmie,

the wedding photos are breath-taking. I truly wish that I could have been part of this momentous and lavish event; may God bless the bride and groom.
Andri Jovan