Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Addition To The Family | Meet Lucas


My good friends Brandon and Shelley gave birth to their second child, Lucas, a few days ago. Between Brandon, Shelley and Jackson, he will be smothered with lots of love and attention. I was very impressed to see his big brother helping out around the house, washing bottles, and helping with changing diapers. I am so happy for both of them but I don't miss those sleepless nights in the beginning weeks. LOL!

Congratulations to the three of you on your new addition to the family.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Brandon Edington said...

Sam - once again, thanks again for capturing our precious gift. It is a honor and privilege to have you apart of our special moments. God has truly blessed us with two beautiful boys. Thank you for your creativity and your friendship.

Samuel Jordon II said...

Thanks Brandon. You and Shelley are one of my dear friends. I'm especially excited that I can make an impact on your family. God is truly blessing you all and most of all, you all are a testimony to his steadfast love.