Monday, May 9, 2011

Tausha | Impromptu photo session


This past weekend was extremly busy for me - exhausting is a better word for it. Let me break it down for you...


  • Photographed a high school prom Friday night

  • Attended a college graduation Saturday morning

  • Photographed a couple of high school seniors Saturday afternoon just before they headed to their prom (photos to come very soon)

  • Engagement session on The Plaza, the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art and Coldstone Creamery

  • Photographed a 40th Bday celebration Saturday evening (I can't post those images online but I'm sure you can understand why) LOL...

  • Took my wife and kids out for breakfast Sunday morning (Mother's Day)

  • Purchased and planted some flowers in the yard

  • Dinner with my mother and extended family

  • Back to editing more wedding photos
Yes, I was exhausted - but I'm not complaining :)

Needless to say, the reason why I'm posting this photo is because sometimes I need to step away from being glued to my monitor and find time for some studio imagery. Most importantly, I purchased a new background and this was the perfect time to schedule a studio photo session. My good friend, Tausha, needed some urgent headshots for personal/corporate reasons so Monday evening she stopped by and we knocked out a few images. Honestly, I love this background and displays beautifully on her skin tone. Now, I can't wait to use it more on future clients :)

Now back to the wedding images.

I'll be in touch... ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments: