Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mallory + Reggie Engagement

Reggie loves him some "Mallory" and vice versa. Both were referred to me from several past clients and you know how word of mouth works. Reggie, a local minister brought his "sword" (his bible) as a photo prop during the e-session. I loved it. One day, Mallory will become "first lady" of a church. Praise the Lord! I'm excited to be their official wedding photographer. Look for more images from their upcoming wedding in April 2012.

To view the first "teaser" images, CLICK HERE

◦
Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I like them! :)

- Mallory Webster

Anonymous said...

beautiful black love

- Ajeenah A. Capelton

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for my cousin and her soon to be hubby! I can't wait til the wedding:)

- Aleron Washington

Anonymous said...

"Great pic Mal"

- Robert Harnden

Anonymous said...

Ahh...love it!!!!!

-Keisha Hatcher

Anonymous said...

"LOVE IT!!!!! Aw Sam did a good job too! Lol!"

Kenyetta Rollins Canady

Anonymous said...

"I don't know these folks but that is a very cool pic"

Mike Bronson

Anonymous said...

"Awe! You guys make a great looking couple. I'm very happy for you all. Congrats!"

Arrica Freeman

Anonymous said...

"nice pictures Reggie, I am glad to see you are living your life."

Muse Elmi

Anonymous said...

"WOW!!! Great pictures..."

- Antoinette Harris