Thursday, April 12, 2012

Andre Senior Photo Session | Going Back To His Roots

You know, everyone has a past and sometimes it takes a little remembrance of where you came from to know where you are going. I think that's the way it goes. LOL. Andre will be graduating this year and has a bright future in the culinary arts. We had a two-day session in his favorite place - the kitchen and then a outdoor session on a farm in Lee's Summit. After talking with his mother, I understand that he grew up and spent long periods of time on his grandfather's farm. So capturing these images on this antique tractor and barn were the perfect backdrop. These are just a few of my favorites.

Andre...my only request is that you let me know when you open your first restaurant.

I have to give a special "thank you" to Tiffany for allowing us to take his pictures on your property. You all are awesome.


Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

Erricka Lewis said...

Awww my big baby...(young man)...that horse...

Briana Henderson said...

Great pic!!!!!!

Michael Miller said...

Sam you REALLY did a good job with these shots. What I like about them is the way you captured his LIFE. These are very VERY good in my honest opinion. Bravo to you and your method.

Pastor Armour Stephenson said...

This is an excellent picture!!!

Shannon Kincaid Carver said...

Now why does that say Andre's Senior photo?! Isn't he still 6? :). He's so handsome Erricka! I can't believe he's a senior.

Cheryl Scott said...

Sam another piece of beautiful work!

Crystal Burgin-Woods said...

Handsome Guy... Looks just like his dad :)

Carolyn Johnson said...

Looks like daddy

Diona Anderson said...

I love these pictures!!! Look at my nephew!! I am almost in tears!!! Great job Sam as usuall!!!!

Alonzo Potts said...

Great work looking good grandson.

Anonymous said...

REALLY like these pictures! Excellent job - love the detail because as photographer, you know detail matters!

Viviana Lewis said...

My cousin is way too handsome!

Zaneta Jordon said...

My favorite of all the shots...these pictures are very crisp!

Tiffany said...

The property owner where we took the photos sent this message to me:

Those are unbelievably amazing!! You did a beautiful job!! Makes me wish I needed pics taken :0)

This farm was built 176 years ago & has been in my family since day 1. All my family has grown up here in this house & on this land so it is very near & dear to my heart. I know it doesnt look like much standing alone now but it use to be amazing! I inherited the farm from my grandpa just about 4 months before I met you last year & my wife & I have spent a lot of time trying to clean it up & bring it back to life. And I just wanted you to know that seeing the beauty of this place threw your pictures just restores my desire to keep going & bring it back to life. Thank you so much for that!

Tiffany

Robyn Dayton said...

Love this sooo original!