Monday, May 21, 2012

Danielle and Eric Engagement Session in Downtown Kansas City, MO


I met Danielle and Eric while photographing another wedding this year in early April. Do you want to hear something really funny...they are members of my church too and I didn't even know it. So either I'm a bench warmer or non-sociable at my church (Friendship Baptist Church). Needless, Eric is a fine young man who believes in doting on Danielle. Eric still practices chivalry by opening car doors for her and all. This is a practice you rarely see in young men or men today. Big ups Eric!! Danielle, has a bubbly personality that is totally contagious. Both are planning to wed in the Fall of 2012. Stay tuned for the wedding photos.










Share/Bookmark

18 comments:

Jessica Thomas said...

Beautiful Sam, as usual!!

Jessica Thomas said...

Just waiting for my turn. But always a fan!

Mallory Mitchell said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I love this! They are the cutest couple :)

Monica Dutro said...

Amazing pics! Love the shoes "D" :)

Jacquelyne Freeman Fletcher said...

Loving this!

Diane Saren Johnson said...

Beautiful couple to begin with!

Danielle Baulckim said...

Ok...so ya'll can't sleep on Sam...got Eric and me looking mighty delicious!

Tameca Carter said...

Love, love, love the pic!!

Veleashia Smith said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Branden J. Rice said...

Congrats DB :-)

Danielle Baulckim said...

AWE!!! VaLeeLee!!!

Titio Pratt said...

Congrats Danielle!! I haven't seen you in years homie, happy all is well

De'Nay Coleman Speaks said...

Congrats!

Tomeika S. Leavell said...

Love, Love, Love....Did I mention that I LOVE this picture?! I'm so happy for you and I cannot wait to meet Mr. Eric....he's got to be a GREAT guy to put that type of smile on your face!!!!

Nia Gholston said...

DB... Wow sands! That is a glow

Chaterra Douglas said...

Beautiful

Cherese Miller said...

Congrats to you!!!!!!!

Lea Thurman said...

Love it!!!!!! Congrats Danielle! Cool beans!!!! Lol!