Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nicholas + Ashley Lavish Wedding at Intercontinental Hotel


Lavish weddings usually occur at lavish venues. Saturday, July 21, Nicholas and Ashley's wedding was every bit of extraordinary. All the primping and fine details that are needed to plan such a wedding were rolled out even down to dinner tablescapes. Ashley's dress was the most unique thus far - unique in every essence of the word. From what I could tell, her gown might have broke the wallet :) The wedding party were the best; one of the groomsmen were in a wedding I photographed on May 26 - is Kansas City that small? I met a lot of new faces at this wedding - some of which I didn't know we had the same connection. What's weird is that after their wedding, I ran into a few of the friends/family at other functions I photographed recently. Guess that's how it usually works.

The reception is where the party started; I felt like I was back in college because the roof top/dance floor turned into a good ol fashion house party. Greek fraternities and sororities dominated the floor.

Some of the contributing wedding professionals were:
Baked Expressions
Danie's Skincare
Digital Odeon Productions
Hobson's Limousine
KC Pro Jocks
Studio Dan Meiner


























































Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

Mechelle Villa said...

oh look at my babies....just beautiful....

Neldra Flint said...

Congratulations Mrs. Ashley and Nicholas!!!! You are such a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your New beginning!!!!

_Truth__ said...

I'm ready 2 cry all over again!! Thanks for letting me share in your blessing!!! I love all three of you and wish you the very best!!!!!

Ladii Sasha Taylor said...

"LOVE THE PICS!!!!! This cover pic is spicyyyy!!!!!!!!!! lol ♥"

Diya Carr said...

Aye yal pics are the dopeness.. I appreciate yal wanting me to be apart of it all.. Except that one pic my face all distorted.. Lmco"

Claude Hamilton said...

YOU ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING...I LOVE YOU KEY!

Clinton Bowman said...

Love that Sam great job

CK said...

Love, Love, LOVE!!!! Sam, you always do an Amazing job and you really captured the couple and the essence of their day very well.

Unique Weddings said...

great pics :)
The bride is so gorgeous..It looks all are enjoying in the party.. <3

Myron D said...

Sam, in the Webster's Dictionary, there's a new definition, "Sam Jordan" and it reads, "he's the coldest, most creative photographer and baddest man alive!

Nick andAshley said...

Sam words can't express how great you are!!! You truly created memories to last a lifetime through your photos. Nick and I are extremely happy that you were our photographer. Even weeks later our family and friends are STILL raving about the day and how beautiful and professional all of our vendors were. It has truly been a pleasure working with you and we hope that you are still around for future life events and occasions.

Thanks in advance for EVERYTHING!!! :)

Nick and Ash