Tuesday, November 20, 2012

COMING SOON: Shannon + Richard | Sunday Afternoon Engagement Session


I know Shannon mostly through her father, Deacon Neal, of the Paseo Baptist Church (where I was once a member). Shannon and Richard, although very quiet and reserved when you first meet them, are two lovely people. It's the small things that I notice when photographing couples. Richard still practices good ol fashion chivalry i.e., holding her hand while walking, opening doors for her etc... Ladies there is still hope out here for our men. In my many years of photographing weddings, couples, family photos and engagement sessions, I witnessed a first...Shannon brought her own large size mirror to the engagement session. LOL!!! I cracked up laughing. Richard just blushed and smiled. Shannon has a angelic and soft spoken personality. These are just a few of my favs, stay tune for more. They plan to marry in July of 2013.





Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Guido Jackson said...

Nice Samuel Jordon Jr. Awesome pictures! love the fall background.

Elver Neal said...

Sam, this is a beautiful job. You are the best. God Bless

Carla Parker said...

I have known Shannon for 5 years & I don't think I have ever seen her look happier