Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Teasers | Johnson Maternity Session by Royal Photography


Pregnancy sessions are dear to me just as much as weddings - maybe more so because I have the pleasure of documenting new beginnings in my past clients lives. Nicholas and Ashley wed last year and many of you commented on their wedding and engagement images. Well, prepare yourself for their second child; their first born was apart of the session too. From what I can gather he's going to be a true big brother. Thank you Nick and Ashley for giving me this opportunity and many blessings on the birth of your new bundle of joy.







Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

MrsAshley Nicole said...

Samuel Jordon Jr. you're awesome as always! The Johnson family thanks you!

Unknown said...

I am so in love with these pics! Looking good Johnson family.

Kenosha Johnson said...

that is toooooooooooo CUTE!!!.........awwwwwww u guys maje me want to have another baby in the name og love.................#Not! :-) lol but it is really nice picture. I miss u 3 :-)