Friday, May 16, 2014

Bob + Felicia's Long Beach, CA Wedding | Destination Wedding Photography at Old Ranch Country Club and Hyatt Regency Hotel


2014 started out with a blast for me as I started off my wedding season photographing a wedding in Long Beach, CA. Yes, I was honored, excited and felt like a big ol kid all in one chunk. Bob and Felicia flew me out "first-class" from Kansas City to LAX. I've been to LA once years ago but only by airport travels. Let's just say that Long Beach is a beautiful city. Bob and Felicia are wonderful people and meeting both sides of the family was great. In my down time, I got a chance to venture off on my own and do a little site seeing. The hotel accommodations at The Hyatt Regency was top notch. You will see several images of the hotel grounds and everything within a 2 block square radius. The wedding weekend events started Friday evening with a wedding rehearsal and ended with a rehearsal dinner at El Torito Grill in Brea, CA. The wedding ceremony was held at the Friendship  Baptist Church in Yorba Linda, CA. The reception ended at the Old Ranch Country Club in Seal Beach, CA. Bob and Felicia both have a personality that is contagious and one couldn't find a ill will bone in their body. Most of the weekend, Bob kept me in stitches from laughing so hard. Overall, I had a blast and wouldn't mind going back for a little R&R.

Congratulations to both of you and may you have fruitful lives with each other.





























































Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam J! Your masterful vision is phenomenal, you inspire doc! Thank you for sharing your gift. gb

Zaneta Jordon said...

Very nice!

Edward Cates said...

Amazing eye, composition and lens variety. You capture the nuances of new beginngings in an artful way Sam!

Derrick Ballard said...

Great job Samuel! Your work sells itself !

Jackie Randle said...

Excellent! You are a master photographer. #goodjob

Salina Sanders-Jones said...

These are beautiful photos. You are talented cousin.