Monday, June 2, 2014

Sneak Peak: Willeke New Addition | Baby Photos by Royal Photography


Kansas City should meet Jackson, the newest addition to the Willeke family. This is just a sneak peak at what is to come from his in-home photo session this past Saturday morning. I will say this, it's very RARE that I get an opportunity to photograph babies while they are sleep - most of the time, they are wide awake. Trying to capture those glorious sleeping baby photos doesn't happen. Jackson changed that expectation for me as he wanted to sleep pretty much the entire time. Don't fret, I did get a chance to capture his eyes when he was awake. More to come... ◦
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Mallory Willeke said...

Thank you Samuel Jordon Jr.! Love it! You're the best :)

Betty Willeke said...

He is a little sweetie and looks like he is doing very well

Beth Rutherford Adams said...

AWESOME

Kerry Cochran Knepper said...

Awwwww...

Highlight Studios said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one that can't get babies to stay asleep while photographing them! Even our own little one who will be 3wks old tomorrow who was in the NICU for 4 days and can sleep through a hurricane (which is good with big brother and sister) woke wide awake as soon as I tried taking pictures of him! Newborn photo's are so hard! I love this picture though!