Thursday, July 24, 2014

New Edition 2014 Concert Tour at The Midland - Kansas City, MO


Ronnie DeVoe, Michael Bivens, Bobby Brown (not present), Rickey Bell, Ralph Tresvant, and Johnny Gill...I don't care who you like. LOL..

Kansas City showed up in drowns to see the New Edition 2014 Concert Tour at The Midland this past Tuesday night. Yes, I was there as photographer and not as a "groupie". Needless, these guys still has what it takes to bring the house and drive the ladies crazy. I didn't realize how many songs Ralph and Johnny led on their albums. SMH. I guess you can see what time zone I was in back in the day. I guess I never listened to the words per se just the beat and catchy lyrics. All the songs they sang brought back way too many memories and flash backs. I'm sure I wasn't the only one either. Above and below are a few images from the concert. #NewEdition #TeamNewEdition

Cheers!

























Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Tiffany Harvey Thomas said...

Good pics! This was my first and only concert as as teen!

Leslie McFalls said...

These are some bad-ass pictures Samuel Jordon Jr