Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Outdoor Bridal Sessions by Royal Photography in Kansas City


Several weeks ago, I posted a request on FB, Twitter and Instagram seeking out willing brides who would love to put their wedding dress back on and take some formal photos FREE of charge. I got a decent response - most from brides I've photographed in the past and one from a bride in Oklahoma who's wedding I didn't photograph. I felt honored that she and her husband would drive all the way up to Kansas City for a FREE photo session with me. The three brides above and below were taken over the course of two weekends. These photo sessions were not your typical bridal sessions as I wanted to do something different with each bride. Thank you Tiandre, Denise and LaTasha for your participation.















Share/Bookmark

No comments: