Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays from the Green and Lee Family | Family Photos by Royal Photography, LLC at Kansas City Southern


The past few weeks have been busy for me and I've been all over the Greater KC area photographing families and have neglected to take some time post what I've been doing. Naturally social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr have been update but not my blog. Please forgive me.

The Green and Lee family is one of the latest families that I had the opportunity of photographing. The photo session was taken at the Kansas City Southern office building inside the lobby. I've never been inside of the building before and to my own fault, never knew it was KCS. Shame on me! I guess you learn something new every day. The lobby was decorated perfectly with a beautiful Christmas tree in the background. Here is one of my favorite image in which I turned into a holiday greeting card.

Happy Holidays!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: