Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bishop and Pastor Vaughn | Portrait Session by Royal Photography

Bishop Jack Vaughn and Pastor Carolyn Vaughn provide pastoral leadership to the members of Evangelistic Center aka Bishop Jack Vaughn Ministries in Kansas City, Kansas. I was called upon to take some care free photos - outside of the studio. I know both of these remarkable people through other associates and or by way of their children. I've even photographed several weddings at their church over the years. After this opportunity, I have learned that Bishop has a care free personality and Pastor Vaughn looks like she is the one who keeps in line. LOL.

Side note: I know this is just me but Bishop favors famous baseball player Frank White :)

Thank you for the opportunity and bless you both.








Share/Bookmark

No comments: