Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Krista | University of Central Missouri Graduate | Class of 2016


I am so happy for Krista. I have been a good friend of her mother for several years - as our friendship started at Paseo Baptist Church. Four years ago, I took Krista's high school senior pictures and in a couple of weeks, she will be graduating from the University of Central Missouri with a degree in Communication - which is the same degree I received from Emporia University (I won't say the year...LOL). She followed her mother's footsteps as well as many other ladies in her life and became a member of the prestigious Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.

Congratulations again Krista and bless you on your future endeavors.

Below are a few images she wanted to take on the school campus.










Share/Bookmark

No comments: