Thursday, February 22, 2018

Public Service Announcement | Something's New at Royal Photography


The last 27-years have afforded me great opportunities in meeting new people, creating new business partnerships, being welcomed in many homes and taken great pride in branding my business. Royal Photography started in the photojournalism area and portraiture, then branched off into wedding photography, special events and professional sports (football, basketball and soccer). All these opportunities have given me great joy and definitely humbled me in knowing that God continues to bless me.

Like any business, you find time to make some administrative changes. Today, I want to announce that Royal Photography, LLC has a new logo, a new style of photography and a new vision. A big "thank you" to RICH DESIGNS for creating my new logo.

Photography is my gift and my passion. It's my intention to allow God to continue to use me in every way - allowing me to be a blessing to the lives I touch.

Thank you for believing in me and trusting me to be your family and professional photographer. My dreams are limitless! ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments: