Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lindsey + Jordan Engagement

Although 2009 is drawing to a close, this is usually the busiest time of the year for us. Mainly because our preceding year brides are scheduling their engagement sessions to take advantage of the Fall foliage.

Lindsey and Jordan was our first 2010 bride and groom who scheduled their e-session. Thanks to the both of them, I learned some really cool locations for photos after living in Lee’s Summit for five years. It’s amazing what you will find in your own back-door.

Now to the good part….

This session was different for me and I’m sure will be different for you all. Would you believe that Lindsey and Jordan’s parents accompanied us in some of their photos? This was a first for me. Needless to say, both set of parents are way too cool. They seem to be the type of parents you could hang out with your friends. It is evident that every one gets along very well. Although we braved the cold weather and broke away from the Sunday afternoon Chiefs game, we got some really fun images.

Their wedding will take place in mid-June of 2010.













Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

CK said...

Samuel,

I agree Fall is a beautiful time of year for photos. I love these!!! The picture with the parents (I'm assuming those are the parents in the window) are very unique, I don't think I've seen that before. But what a wonderful keepsake to have, and I love the faces they were making. Your photos speak volumes of their love and happiness. Great job!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with their wedding pictures.

Anonymous said...

You are a brilliant photographer! We absolutely LOVE these! I have no idea how we will choose what to buy! The scenery was perfect and you captured the best moments. How cool was the train going by?!

- Lindsey F.