Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Margaret + Joseph wedding teaser photos

Have you ever gone to a wedding and gotten excited and wished you were getting married all over again?

Have you ever seen two people who you knew HAD to be married?

I was one of those people who believed in my heart that Margaret and Joseph were one of those couples who had a glow about themselves. I was all giddy and was excited to be their photographer. Ideas were spilling out of my head and couldn’t wait to start taking pictures.

While the bride and groom are on their honeymoon, I’m taking the liberty of posting a few teaser photos. Heck, who knows, they may have access to the internet and just MIGHT want to check out the BLOG.

More to come...










Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Andrew Crocker said...

Hard not to love these!

You're a master. Thanks so much for having as much fun doing what you do.

Margaret Juarez said...

The pictures are so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks for being such a great photographer for us! :)

Samuel Jordon II said...

Thank you Andrew and Margaret. "Master" is a powerful word but I know it comes from your heart.