Monday, October 26, 2009

Margaret + Joseph | October 17

I’m finally getting around to posting the second batch of photos from Margaret and Joseph’s wedding on October 17. Some of you all probably saw the “teaser” photos that I posted last week. Let’s just say they had a lot of outstanding images.

First, I must say that Liberty, MO is full of rich history. Most of the buildings in the town square either have been remodeled to preserve the town’s rich heritage and others are still standing in their original architectural structure. I could have spent hours taking pictures in the town square. Liberty actually reminds me of old-downtown Independence, MO. Don’t’ take my word for it, drive out and see for yourself.

Their wedding took place at the Second Baptist Church of Liberty, MO. This church is beautiful! It sits on a corner and demands an eye-catching experience. The bridal and bridesmaids bouquet’s raved with bright oranges, reds and yellows (perfect Fall colors). The groomsmen had me in stitches. I couldn’t stop laughing from all the jokes the guys kept telling. This was a wedding that made me want to get married all over again. Not just because of the wedding party and colors but just because the chemistry that seemed to surround Margaret and Joseph. The love they share for one another is contagious.

The reception was held at The Heritage Hall, a couple of blocks away from the church.

Thank you Margaret and Joseph for allowing us to photograph your wedding and I hope that we can be a life-long photographer in your family.

First time meeting.







Mom chauffers the couple to the reception
On the campus of William Jewell College








Joseph dances with his mother.
Margaret dances shares a moving moment with her father during their dance.
Mom was having way too much fun during the reception.

Margaret and Joseph stroll down the 'Soul Train' line.




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Margaret Juarez said...

Loved the pictures!!! You really caught the moments and that's exactly why we picked you. You are awesome at what you do and we really appreciate you capturing our day so we can remember it forever. You will definitely be our family photographer for years to come! :)

Samuel Jordon II said...

Thank you Margaret for the kind words, that really warms my heart. You and Joseph are gorgeous people and I mean what I said that I couldn't find a bad photo out of all the pictures I took on your wedding day. You all need to be on a magazine cover.