Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stacey + Shawn | October 9 Wedding


You know, it’s common to meet a couple who are naturally shy in front of the camera. The entire day I sat back an examined their chemistry. Stacey has a strong personality and Shawn has more of quiet somber traits. I could see how meaningful it was to the family that this day was finally taking place. Needless to say that I had a ball photographing their union; they made me feel like part of the family.

Above and below are some of my favorite images.

Their first time meeting.
This just warmed my heart.




Grandma gives Stacey "something old".
Mom and grandma are just estatic to see Stacey in her wedding dress.








Stacey dances with her son.









Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The teasers look so beautiful, I cant wait to see the rest of them! Thank you so much Sam, we had a great time working with you!

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Hello I am the mother of the little girl with her arm around her cousin, I would like to say what a great picture this is and how I can get a copy of it.

Jennifer

Samuel Jordon II said...

Jennifer,

I'm excited that you like the photo. I couldn't resist in not taking the pictures. She is a doll and so mature. If you would you like a copy of this picture, please call our gallery at 816 366-0227.

Thanks
Sam