Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wedding Testimonies

As the wedding season draws to a close for us this year - four in the month of October - we have been receiving rave comments from the brides we have photographed. Not only have these been special moments for us but they allowed us to become household friends. You have no idea how much this makes us feel.

Below are some of the latest comments that we have received.

I have to say that out of my entire wedding planning and day of the big event that Sam, my photographer was the best. He takes wonderful photos, has great ideas, and the best personality. I am camera shy but he brought out the best in me. He makes you feel so comfortable, can make you smile, and laugh. I have a great engagement and wedding album to show. Not only do I have the albums, I have proof books, and the dvd with the release! I don't think any bride could ask for more than that. Best photographer in town...Priceless!

Kara and Kyle ~ September 18, 2009

*** We couldn't be happier with our our engagement pictures, family pictures, and wedding pictures taken by Sam Jordan. He is such a joy to work with and makes taking pictures a hiliarious time! I can't wait to work with him again!

Lindsey and Jordan ~ June 12, 2010

To view more of our testimonies, CLICK HERE.

Till next time...


Share/Bookmark

No comments: