Monday, May 12, 2008

Lindsay + Jason Wedding

Saturday, May 10 started out a very gray day with the expectation of rain. It rained! There are some brides that get scared that rain may damper their blissful day. However, I've been told that rain on your wedding day is a sign of good luck. Is that true? I don't know. It rained the morning before my wedding day and all is well.

Lindsay and Jason broke all superstitions and agreed to see each other before the wedding - which seems to be the trend now. We opted to do all the pictures before the ceremony so that there will be a smooth transition to the reception. Lindsay, a fun but beautiful bride had one of the longest gowns I've photographed this year. Jason, a profound masculine young man, had one of the firmest handshakes you'll run into. He reminds me of my good friend Kendall. You would know both of them were strong men and who played football in college.

I've photographed at St. John UMC several times and it's a BEAUTIFUL venue to have any wedding. The architecture is magnificent - not to mention the grounds. I love this place!

Nevertheless, here are the details:

Hope you enjoy the photos.














Share/Bookmark

No comments: