Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rachel & Josh Engagement

Who said that two people can’t conquer the world through love?

Rachel and Josh have proven that myth to be untrue. I really like this couple because they are fun, humorous and anyone can tell that their energy of love for each other can’t be broken. Yes, I found out all of this after two meetings.

Saturday, November 8, we met up in the Kansas City West bottoms for their engagement session. Saturday was bitter cold but that did not stop Rachel from embracing mother-nature and snuggling up with her soul-mate, Josh. Rachel is a very attractive young lady who strikes me as someone who is full of spunk. After their engagement session, I was reminded by a famous saying…

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao-Tzu

Rachel and Josh’s wedding is mid-January 2009 at one of my favorite wedding venues. Stay tuned for their wedding pics.




Tailese, took this one of me.






Share/Bookmark

No comments: