Thursday, November 27, 2008

Brennah: Bearing the gift of life

In April of 2007 I had the pleasure of photographing Brennah and Reggie's wedding at the Hobbs Building in Kansas City. It's been a little more than a year and half since their wedding and now they are expecting their first child.

Brennah who is 7-months pregnant called upon me Monday to take some maternity photos as a surprise/gift to her husband. Madison, Reggie's daughter accompanied Brennah during the session. Mom and dad have selected a name for their baby so I won't broadcast it to the world.

What I do enjoy is that I retain friendships with the brides I photograph over the years and in most cases I become their family photographer.







Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam,
I LOVE the photos. You did an amazing job!!!! Here I go again...unable to choose ten. What is the deadline in order for the photos to be here before Christmas?

You are the best. I know Reggie is going to love them. What are your favorites?

Brennah

Anonymous said...

Sam, these are nice. You always know how to capture the different personalities of the subjects you're photographing. Pregnancy photos are a beautiful depiction of great things to come. By looking at the pregnancy photos on here and your site, I wish I had taken advantage of the opportunity when I had it. Good job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good work Sam. Sending you a shout from Miami. These images unleash the beauty of motherhood.

Carol N.
Miami, FL

lcomer08 said...

These are insanely amazing!