Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gratitude from the heart


I want to share with my faithful readers more comments that were rendered by Melissa and Scott today. I photographed their wedding on November 15 in Chanute, KS. The only reason why I'm sharing this is because I sense genuine appreciation. Comments like these empower me to push the envelope with every wedding I photograph. I allow God to use me in being an instrument in documenting love stories in the couples I come in contact with. I can truly say that I believe they will be our dearest friends.


Sam,

The pictures are beautiful! They made me cry :) Imagine that!!! Can't wait to see you again, Scott and I have honeymoon pics to show off! Let us know when the proofs are ready for us to pick up and we have something for you as well. Hope you are having a great week!

- Melissa and Scott



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sam,
I know I have told you this when I met you at Brennah's wedding, but you are so talented. I truly wished you could have taken our pics. Dont get me wrong I love my pics, but it was such a beautiful day that I know you could have shown all of its beauty!