Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Can't Wait | Upcoming Saturday Wedding

This weekend I am preparing for Rachel and Josh’s wedding on Saturday. We took their engagement pictures in early November. Click on their name above to view their engagement session.

I actually can’t wait because this will be the first wedding of 2009 and I’m anxious to get back into the groove. Our wedding season ended last December - the day after Christmas - and I'm itching to photograph a wedding. Although we've been busy in the last month with a special community project, it's nothing like experiencing the thrill of wedding photography. Last year was a blast! The couples I’m working with this year are going to be even better. Most of all, we will be gracing new locations and new opportunities.

This year, our goal is to push the envelope in all of our 2009 weddings. Keep watch out for all the new changes with Royal Photography! We would not be where we are without the grace of God and the beautiful people he allowed us to come in contact with.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SATURDAY RACHEL AND JOSH!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be calling you to do our engagement session! Where were these taken? Love the urban look.

- Kim