Saturday, January 3, 2009

My kids in the holiday spirit


For Christmas I purchased a lot of DVD's and received several as gifts. At the rate I'm going, the only time I can watch them is after midnight. With that being said, I was up late watching The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and downloading some family Christmas photos from my flash card. It's been a while since I've posted some of Andrew and Sydney. Andrew is 3 and half and lil miss Sydney will turn 8-months this month. The picture of Andrew was taken while mommie (Tailese) was putting up the Christmas tree. The picture of Sydney was taken during a traditional family gathering on Christmas Eve.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam - the kids are really growing sooo fast. It's amazing how fast time flys. If you blink too fast it'll be time for you to take their prom pictures!! And not to worry, you will be able to watch your movies at a decent hour once they become teenagers.

See ya