Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Friday Wedding Preparation – The Talk of KC

Every wedding that I photographed challenges me to do something different. Just when I think I’ve seen it all…I’m blown out of my chair to see something totally awesome at every wedding. There doesn’t seem to be any duplication. Today brides are on a mission to do something bigger, better and bolder. Well….the wedding that my wife and I will be photographing Friday is one that will be off the map!

I attended the wedding walk-thru Monday and let’s just say this will be the talk of Kansas City! In the last few weeks, I’ve gone to the barbershop, grocery store, church and other hot spots in the KC metro area and would you believe that everyone is talking about Deidra and Chauncey’s wedding? I MEAN EVERYONE that I run into. Truthfully, I’m not the one who brings it up.

The weather is going to be beautiful and with God’s help, I plan to document this day in an extraordinary fashion.

I hope to see you all there! ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments: