Sunday, April 26, 2009

Katie + Ryan Wedding | April 17

Love is a powerful word. It can have various meanings and used in different connotations. When it comes to marriage, we often hear people use the word "love" in two different contexts (1) I love you (2) I am in love with you. Katie and Ryan indeed can say that they are “in love with each other”. Their wedding took place Friday, April 17 at the Lenexa Baptist Church and their reception was held at the Bacchanlia reception hall in Overland Park.

The reason I can say these things about both of them is because after I met them in my gallery and have taken their engagement photos late Fall in ’08, their love was written all over their faces, body language and chemistry. Katie, with her rich golden red hair, deep blue eyes and quiet spirit meshes with Ryan’s given nature. Their love for each other goes deeper than the surface.

I’m just so excited that I was their chosen photographer and allowed me to document their wedding day.

Congratulations, Katie and Ryan!























Share/Bookmark

No comments: