Friday, October 31, 2008

Katie + Ryan Engagement | I Adore You

When Katie and Ryan came to my home/gallery, our personalities clicked. It's almost a wonder our paths didn't cross some time ago. Katie is a sweet young lady who has a inviting personality and Ryan compliments her in every way. Just from the vibes I've felt, I can tell that he adores her every being.

Their engagement session was scheduled on The Plaza and Loose Park, where we could play in the Fall foliage and brisk Fall weather. They allowed me to be myself and think of new and creative images.

Their wedding will take place Summer of '09.










Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how beautiful!!!! It's a good thing they allowed you to be yourself, their pictures turned out great. I love how you encorporated the greenery and leaves. Great job!!!!!!