Monday, October 13, 2008

Shawna + Carlton | Back from San Diego

Carlton, a good friend of mine from years back, called upon me to photograph he and his wife, Shawna's wedding reception on Friday, October 10. They got married the week before in San Diego, took a Mexico cruise with family and made it back to KC early Friday morning.

Their reception was held at a location that I've never been before and have past several times downtown Kansas City. It's called "Third Eye Productions". This location is in prime location of this historic Union Station and overlooks Crown Center. Along with a few of their reception photos, I had to add a few of the location to give you all a view.

Congratulations Carlton and Shawna!
















Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are awesome Sam. You did a great job and I appreciate the time and effort you put into it. Let me know when we can see them all. I want to also discuss you doing a storybook for us with the wedding pics also. Thanks again. Great job. Everyone commented on how friendly our photographer was ;-)

- Shawna