Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's All About "Me" | Family Photos

I photographed Denise and Rod's wedding a couple years ago and we have maintained a good friendship since. They celebrated the birth of their first child several months ago and they called upon me to take their family pictures. During the session, their son, reminded us that it was all about "Him". But come to think of it, how many babies do you know that doesn't remind you that they are in the room and deserve all the attention? Any how, he was patient and full of giggles. He reminded me of my kids, Andrew and Sydney.

Mommy, daddy, and "ME"!

Father and son
It's all about "me".

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Samuel, you are multi-faceted, those are some beautiful family pics. The baby is so adorable!!!! I'm expecting soon and looked through the pregnancy photos on your site and that alone has convinced me to do a session once I'm further along. I also WILL be using your services for family photos. Nice work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! Rod is a good friend of mine. I am so happy for him.