Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Theresa + Matthew | Pure Angelic Couple

On April 6 at the Perfect Wedding Guides Spring Bridal Fair is where I met Theresa, her sister and mother. They stopped by my booth during the show and inquired about our wedding photography services. They asked the typical questions while at a bridal fair, looked at a few albums and left. About 30 minutes later, they returned and told me that they wanted me to be their photographer for Theresa's wedding. According to her mother, her sister said that she liked my personality and loved my work.

From what I've been told, Matthew has adored Theresa since they were kids but didn't date each other until high school. The reason why I named this entry as "Pure Angelic Couple" is because Theresa and Matthew's names were taken from the Bible and that they waited until their wedding day to kiss each other. Her mother told me at the bridal show, "Theresa is about the purest as they come."

Their wedding took place Friday, October 3 at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church and their reception was held at the VFW in Lenexa, KS.

Congratulations Theresa and Matthew!


The wedding dress and taking a break on the stairs to meditate and pray.


Their first time meeting.

Dad and Theresa awaiting to walk down the aisle.






Finally, the kiss!





Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam I love it!!!

You did such a great job. We all really enjoyed looking over the pictures and the BLOG was so sweet of you. Thank you for everything. I'll look forward to hearing from you whenever the proofs are ready. God bless you and thanks again! :)

Theresa CLARK!!!

Ahem, I'll calm down now. Thanks. :)