Monday, August 24, 2009

Lindsey + Justin | August 22

It's a joy to our hearts when we photograph weddings and their friends/family treat us like their own family. Lindsey and Justin's family did just that. Even though they got married in Maui in the company of immediate family, they held a hype wedding reception at the James P. Davis Hall at Wyandotte County Lake for friends and extended family.

Lindsey is a gorgeous young lady who looked fabulous in her one-of-a-kind wedding dress. Justin...you did good my friend.

Thank you all for allowing me document your reception and inviting me into your lives.












Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam,

These look amazing..I can't wait to see the rest. Everyone I passed this along to is so excited to see the finished product.

Love
Lindsey and Justin