Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Karen and Dave Engagement

You all gotta meet Karen and Dave.

Dave is the wildest man yet. His personality is nothing but fun and creative. Any one who knows him, expects nothing but jokes and comedy. I've known Dave for at least a year now and trust me when I say that he will have you in stitches. Karen on the other hand is the innocent person in the relationship - she keeps the relationship in balance. Naturally...these are my perceptions so if there are others who have input, I'm sure I will be corrected :)

Needless to say, I had a wonderful time photographing their e-session. Their wedding is scheduled for mid-July 2010 and quite sure that I will be in store for some true candid moments on their wedding day.

Til next time...

- Sam










Share/Bookmark

No comments: