Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Affordable Pricing | New Improved Products

In the last few months I have been in prayer about what I can do different with the business, how to offer different quality of service and what to offer in enhanced wedding products. Well, I believe that God has spoken to me on some ideas and I'm still in prayer about the others. Needless to say, I'm really excited about what is on my plate.

I cannot go without saying that 2011 is starting out to be a wonderful year. So far, brides in the local area have voted for us to win The Knot Best of Weddings 2011 (we were fortunate to win 2008 and 2009) and the Brides Choice Award 2011. These are huge! Thank you Kansas City.

What's different about Royal Photography you asked?

Due to our challenging economy, we have created a new wedding investment structure without jeopardizing our creative photography style that our brides demand. Now, for a limited time only, we are offering a $1,000 complete wedding package. Other wedding investments range from $2,500; $3,700; and $5,000. All investment packages were created for the bride in mind. We are confident that our new investments will motivate you to secure our services.

Next, we have some very unique and custom designed bride and groom albums that scream, "open me up and let's see". We have generated a strong relationship with our album company and they have responded to some of our unique ideas. Our new custom albums are available in various sizes.

Next, we are offering some awesome Guest Books, Engagement Albums, unique Metal prints and canvas material books. You gotta see these!

Finally, we have created some new business cards that are simple but deliver a message to the clients we meet. First impressions is a quality of measure that can be compromised.

It's always my desire to "push the envelope" to become the best wedding photographer there is in the greater Kansas City area and abroad. You will see that our brand is something that we stamp our heart and soul on and we are confident that you want to share these heirlooms for years to come.

As God continues to reveal his plan for me and Royal Photography, I will share them with you. Continue to keep us in your prayers as we will do the same for you.

Thanks again and God bless.


Share/Bookmark

No comments: