Monday, February 28, 2011

March Weddings

Tomorrow will be March 1 and I'm having a little reminiscing fever of the weddings I photographed during the month of March in the last two years. To be honest, I can remember these weddings as if they occurred yesterday. Lovely couples, lovely personalities, and lavish weddings. With that in mind, anniversaries are approaching and I hope that all of these couples are still in wedding bliss. Thank you all for allowing me to document your new beginning. Take some time to view the March 2009 and March 2010 weddings below and wish them happy anniversary. CHAUNCEY + DEIDRE March 6, 2009 CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE

MICHAEL + MEGAN March 14, 2009 CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE

VINCENT + LATOYA MARCH 28, 2009 CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE DAMON + BRANDIZE MARCH 13, 2010 CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE JAMES + NATASHA MARCH 6, 2010 CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the first picture! They make a handsome couple