Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bridal Styles are Forever Changing

In the past few years, I've noticed that weddings are far from traditional these days. Expect the unexpected is what I say. Maintaining traditional expectations are far from normal. Bridal couples are for ever wanting to be different from all their friends. If you can dream it, it can happen. So throw that three-ring binder and manual out the window.

Another craze on the scene are birdcage veils or the proper name 'French Tulle Cage Blusher' for brides. These are a new trend for the modern bride. Personally I think it’s sexy and adds a French flair to any bridal gown. I love these veils so much that I've used these brides in some of our wedding advertisements and even our BLOG. These veils draw a lot attention to the eyes and facial composition. Although I'm not a bridal consultant, I highly recommend these head pieces to compliment your wedding gown.









Share/Bookmark

No comments: