Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wedding Flashbacks by Royal Photography, LLC


While responding to emails and doing some accounting, I had a couple of wedding flashbacks from a couple of memorable weddings last year and this year:

These weddings are not necessarily in any order of importance (so please don't read into who is first, second or last) it is late in the evening and I was posting images as they came to my memory. Needless, I had a ball at these weddings and believe that I we have created some life long relationships with these couples. People have often heard me say that I don't pride myself on being just a wedding photographer but a family photographer for life. Thank you all for giving me, Tailese and the incredible staff of Royal Photography witnessing your "new beginning".

Share/Bookmark

No comments: