Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tausha + John Wedding
















Sunday, April 20 was a perfect day to get married and that's what Tausha and John did at The Loretto.

I arrived at the venue an hour earlier than I was suppose to - just because after all the rain we've been getting, I wanted to walk the grounds to see if it would be okay to take outdoor photos. The couple agreed to see each other before the ceremony - which was great! John told me that he didn't believe in those superstitions. All of the photos were taken but in just a nick of time before all the guests arrived.

I've known Tausha for almost 11-months and she is a very sweet, endearing young lady. She has the personality that one would wonder if she ever gets angry. Her smile will brighten any ones day. One observation that I would like to point out is that on this day, I've never seen a bride cry with happiness so much. She cried when she saw her bride maids, she cried when she saw family, she cried when she saw her sorority sisters, she cried while walking down the aisle on the arms of her father and cried while pledging her life to John.

Now, John, this was a man who grinned from the moment I got to the chapel until I left. He indeed was in love with Tausha.

May God continue to bless you in your union! ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments: