Friday, June 27, 2008

Still among the living

Some of you have called to check on me to see if everything is alright and why I have not posted any new images. Well, I'm still around - just been busy trying to land a few off-season contracts. All I can say is God has been good to me. Although the contracts haven't been finalized but I'm thankful for the opportunity to build new relationships with potential clients.

On the flip side, I've also been meeting with potential brides for 2008 and 2009. Some of which have already booked for 2009! Once again, God is good!

I have also been glued to my chair and desktop designing wedding albums for several past brides. Just when I thought I was getting caught up, the emails started to flood in. Seems like everyone decided to bombard Sam's email box with their favorite wedding images for their albums. So, my evenings have turned into early mornings. I must say though, I've been really excited to see the finished products because the brides I've photographed, LOOK GOOD! You all make my work a lot easier.

Needless to say, my next wedding is Saturday, July 5 so I'll be hitting the pavement real soon. Keep watch for the next wedding posting. ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments: