Friday, September 19, 2008

A Busy Saturday | Double Booked

My last wedding was on September 6 and I've had a nice little break for some much needed R&R. During this time, I've completed several projects and started on some that I don't know when they will get completed. Needless to say, the break is over.

Tomorrow, Saturday, September 20 I will be photographing two weddings. the first wedding will be at the Sheffield Family Life Center and the second wedding at The Loretto (one of my favorite places to photograph). Ask me how I feel after both weddings :)

Needless to say the last weeks of September and the entire month of October is going to be one of my busiest months of the year. Check back real soon and I will do my best to load a few teaser images to the BLOG.

Talk to you all soon.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow sam you got a great family picture one day i want you take my family picture let me know clinton