Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally...'Jordon Family Photos'



Several of our family and friends have been on us about posting photos of our children (Andrew and Sydney). The truth of the matter is that we honestly haven't printed any pictures out - they are all still on our flash cards and external hard drive.

Plus Tailese wanted to take time out to get Sydney's 3-month pictures taken. However, we waited until she turned 4-months old on the September 5.

Now, I know many of you are asking the question, who was I going to have take them? We opted to go to JC Penny's when we had Andrew's taken. Did I like that? NO, but I comprised. This time, I asked my good friend, Terri, take our pictures. She did a marvelous job. The session lasted all but 15-minutes. Terri and I knew all the pictures would come out great because Andrew and Sydney cooperated perfectly - no tears, no tantrums or upsets. I couldn't believe it. Andrew is a "ham" in front of the camera. For a 3-year old, he couldn't stop smiling and posing in the camera. Sydney on the other hand just chewed on her hands, drooled and stared at the camera.

Needless to say we love the pictures! Terri, you are the bomb! I owe you big time.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam and Tailese, what a pleasant surprise. I happen to stop by your site to browse as always and I see your beautiful family!! your kids can't help but to take great photos....it's in their genes.

Take Care,

Richonda

Samuel Jordon II said...

Richonda...thank you. The kids are growing up so fast. Tell the family I said hello.

Anonymous said...

Sam,

What a beautiful family! I hope that you get to spend a lot of time with them and that those of us who are your fans for life don't eat up all of your time chasing us around town taking our pics!

Peace and Blessings to you.
Helaine "Undercover" Parish :D