Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meet Baby Asa

Carri, a bride who's wedding I photographed in 2005, called me a couple of weeks ago to inform me that she and her husband, Darryl, are proud parents of a baby boy - Asa. Of course she wanted to schedule a special lifestyle photo session with Asa in their home. He was less than a month old at the time of the session. Below is a custom birth announcement that I created and a couple of other images.

Real quick...I must share that after 30 minutes into the session, mother-nature called (#1 of course). Ha, Ha....boys will be boys.

Thank you Carri for remembering me and giving me this opportunity.




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Carri said...

Sam, As always the pictures exceeded all of our expectations. You do amazing work. We can't wait to see the rest! Thanks, Carri